The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Syndey Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 9,300 times in 2011. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 3 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
The sequel to Rebellion’s highly-acclaimed 2005 game, Sniper Elite, offer gamers an incredibly authentic World War II sniping experience. Sniper Elite V2 places them in the middle of war-torn Berlin amidst a frenzied final battle between Hitler’s remaining SS and advancing Russian troops.
Once again were heading back to WWII, but I think we are going to like it! If your a CSI/MaxPayne fan you will like 1:24 on the video below 😉
• Sniping Simulation – Sniper Elite V2 features detailed sniping simulation with advanced ballistics, taking into account gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, aim stability and more. Guaranteed to provide players with the most realistic simulation of military sharpshooting yet available
• X-Ray Kill Cam – Amazing “kill cam” technology showcases what really happens when a bullet enters an enemy’s body, allowing players to see hearts and lungs tear, livers burst, bones and teeth shatter, and entrails fall out
• Authenticity – The game features authentic World War II Berlin locations as well as vehicles, weapons such as the Springfield M1903, the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30, and uniforms modelled on original versions
• Use The Environment – The slightest changes in the environment need to be taken into account to move into the perfect position, observe the quarry, take the shot and slip away unnoticed
• Snipers Choice – Players will often find themselves facing a choice of the perfect shot that leaves them catastrophically exposed or a more difficult route that means they can continue their mission.
The fifth game in the multi-million selling franchise showcasing IO’s new proprietary Glacier 2 technology. Don’t be afraid to check it out below.
HITMAN ABSOLUTION follows Agent 47®, a cold blooded assassin, who takes on his most dangerous contract to date. Betrayed by those he trusted and hunted by the police, he finds himself at the centre of a dark conspiracy and must embark on a personal journey through a corrupt and twisted world, in his search for the truth.
“For the first time we are taking Agent 47 on a personal journey which allows us to explore other parts of the HITMAN fantasy, ” said Tore Blystad, game director, IO Interactive. “This is both a familiar and yet significantly different experience to any of the other Hitman games, something our silent assassins will relish as well as those who are new to the Hitman world.”
More at Hitman.com
Head on over to the Ubisoft sale on Xbox live for some great saving’s on Ubisoft Avatar items as well as expansion pack’s for 200MS points like,
EndWar– Escalation Expansion Pack, 4 exclusive missions on all new battlefields playable in skirmish mode, 3 exclusive unit upgrades and an extra set of achievements to expand your experience with Tom Clancy’s EndWar™. New missions includes the siege of a firebase in Kursk (Ukraine), the assault on Devon beach (England), the raid on Rota naval base (Spain) and the conquest of Dorsey Knob (USA, West Virginia).
Far Cry 2 – Fortunes Pack, Ramp up the terror with the Far Cry®2 Fortunes Pack. Loaded with 3 new weapons, 2 new vehicles and 4 new multiplayer maps. Silenced Shotgun – Power and stealth in one gun. Craftsman Shotgun – An ornamental shotgun with power and class to get people talking. Crossbow – Use explosive bolts to take out vehicles or start raging fires from a safe distance.
Head on over to the Xbox Marketplace to see full list.
Update : New Dashboard rolling out now to all customer’s “And when I say customers, I mean Xbox LIVE members 🙂 from Major Nelson’s twitter
On Tuesday, December 6th the latest update to the Xbox 360 dashboard will be available to consoles around the world. In addition to new and updated features, if you have Kinect you’ll be able to say it and Xbox will find it with Bing Search.
Today we also announced the following partners and apps are coming soon to Xbox 360:
• EPIX. United States
• ESPN on Xbox LIVE (ESPN). United States
• Hulu. Japan
• Hulu Plus. United States
• LOVEFiLM. United Kingdom
• Netflix. Canada, United States
• Premium Play by (MediaSet). Italy
• Sky Go (SkyDE). Germany
• Telefónica España – Movistar Imagenio. Spain
• TODAY (MSNBC). United States
Later in December:
• 4 on Demand (C4). United Kingdom
• ABC iView (Australian Broadcasting Corp.). Australia
• AlloCiné. France (AlloCiné), Germany (Filmstarts), Spain (Sensacine), United Kingdom (Screenrush)
• Astral Media’s Disney XD (Astral Media). Canada
• blinkbox (Blinkbox). United Kingdom
• Crackle (Sony Pictures). Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States
• Dailymotion. Available in 32 countries globally
• Demand 5 (Five). United Kingdom
• DIGI+ (CANAL+). Spain
• GolTV (Mediapro). Spain
• iHeartRadio (Clear Channel). United States
• Mediathek/ZDF (ZDF). Germany
• MSN. Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, United Kingdom
• MSNBC.com. United States
• MUZU.TV. Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
• ninemsn. Australia
• Real Sports (Maple Leaf Sports). Canada
• Rogers On Demand Online (Rogers Media). Canada
• SBS ON DEMAND. Australia
• TMZ (Warner Bros.). Canada, United States
• TVE (RTVE.es). Spain
• UFC on Xbox LIVE (UFC). Canada, United States
• Verizon FiOS TV. United States
• VEVO. Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, United States
• Vudu (Wal-Mart). United States
• YouTube. Available in 24 countries globally
• Antena 3 (Antena 3 de Televisión). Spain
• BBC (BBC). United Kingdom
• CinemaNow (Best Buy). United States
• HBO GO (HBO). United States
• MLB.TV (MLB Advanced Media). Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Columbia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States
• Telenovelas/Sports (Televisa). Brazil, Chile, Colombia, France, Italy, Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom
• Xfinity On Demand (Comcast). United States
If your on of the lucky few to have recieved the update post your thought’s below.
Microsoft Press Release.
Microsoft unlocks full console potential with new 320GB Media Hard Drive –the largest Xbox hard drive yet also Includes download code for LEGO ® Star Wars® III: The Clone Wars™
Gamers and media aficionados, have no fear. No longer will you need a plethora of drives and other storage devices to be able to have all your games and media at your fingertips. This fall, Microsoft is introducing the largest hard drive it has ever offered for Xbox 360, with 320GB of storage space.
Launching in late October, the Xbox 360 320GB Media Hard Drive will be available for $129.99. (U.S. ERP). It will also include a LIVE download code for the most action-packed LEGO Game yet — LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars from LucasArts, a division of Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. and TT Games.
With more downloadable content than ever, the extra storage of the new 320GB Media Hard Drive is an invaluable add-on.
Now you can store
- up to 95 full games.
- 200 standard definition movies.
- 40 high definition movies.
- 975 standard TV shows.
The Media Hard Drive is compatible with all Xbox 360 S models and will be sold at at your favorite Xbox 360 retailer and is available worldwide, the Media Hard Drive will not include the game download code in Japan, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia and the UAE.
Become the Dark Knight in Rocksteady Studios’ Highly Anticipated and Critically Acclaimed Videogame Available Now in North America for Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 system, sadly the rest of the world has to wait until this friday 21st October 2011 .
The wait is finally over for fans to don the Batsuit again! Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced that Batman: Arkham City™, the critically acclaimed and highly anticipated videogame developed by Rocksteady Studios, is now available at retailers in North America for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. The Games for Windows version will be available beginning Nov. 15, 2011.
Players can also look forward to the Nightwing Bundle Pack on Nov. 1 and the Robin Bundle Pack scheduled for release on Nov. 22. The downloadable content will be available on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for 560 Microsoft Points and PlayStation®Network for $6.99.