The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Syndey Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 9,300 times in 2011. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 3 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
The sequel to Rebellion’s highly-acclaimed 2005 game, Sniper Elite, offer gamers an incredibly authentic World War II sniping experience. Sniper Elite V2 places them in the middle of war-torn Berlin amidst a frenzied final battle between Hitler’s remaining SS and advancing Russian troops.
Once again were heading back to WWII, but I think we are going to like it! If your a CSI/MaxPayne fan you will like 1:24 on the video below 😉
• Sniping Simulation – Sniper Elite V2 features detailed sniping simulation with advanced ballistics, taking into account gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, aim stability and more. Guaranteed to provide players with the most realistic simulation of military sharpshooting yet available
• X-Ray Kill Cam – Amazing “kill cam” technology showcases what really happens when a bullet enters an enemy’s body, allowing players to see hearts and lungs tear, livers burst, bones and teeth shatter, and entrails fall out
• Authenticity – The game features authentic World War II Berlin locations as well as vehicles, weapons such as the Springfield M1903, the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30, and uniforms modelled on original versions
• Use The Environment – The slightest changes in the environment need to be taken into account to move into the perfect position, observe the quarry, take the shot and slip away unnoticed
• Snipers Choice – Players will often find themselves facing a choice of the perfect shot that leaves them catastrophically exposed or a more difficult route that means they can continue their mission.
The first glimpse of the long-awaited return of Max Payne – in action. Coming March 2012 to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
Would have like to have seen more bullet time like 1:18 in the clip above, but still looks impressive. If you have for some reason missed out on the first two there definitely worth getting.
Story so far!
Still haunted by the memories of his traumatic past, Max begins a new life working private security protecting a wealthy industrialist and his family in São Paulo, Brazil. When gangs target the family under his protection, Max is forced to fight to save his clients and clear his name, in a bid to, once and for all, rid himself of the demons that have tortured him for far too long.
For more information head over to
Here it is and it look’s like it’s going to be AWESOME!
Not much to go on but looks good. Glove’s, Gun, Silencer, Snake and a Barcode what more do you need. Barcode might indicate a release date?
As it appear’s on video 110706/040147
060711= 06/July/2011? or 07/June/2011
For more information check out link’s below.
Update 11/May/11: Hitman -Absolution is scheduled for release in 2012 — not late 2011 that’s our theory out the window.
Call of Juarez
To me stood out from anything else when it first debuted but it seem’s to be going from bad to worse judging by this video? I much prefered the old wild west version that was Call Of Juarez, one character that stood out for me was Reverend Ray they should have kept along that story line with much the same character’s but this seem’s to have fallen off the beaten track altogether.
With no release date confirmed only that it will be summer 2011, I will still be purchasing from day one but tut tut Techland what have you done?? I let you decide!
Should the above video have been named ” Dog the Bounty Hunter ” and released as that!!!
Press Release info:
Call of Juarez: The Cartel keeps the unique themes of the Wild West intact while taking gamers on an action-packed adventure set in present day. As with past Call of Juarez games, Call of Juarez: The Cartel is from inception to execution, a Western shooter. Call of Juarez: The Cartel has a deep and gritty storyline that begins with a fictional drug cartel bombing a U.S. law enforcement agency, devastating the building and killing hundreds of people. The attack is a surprise, leading the U.S. to believe that cartel members had somehow infiltrated federal agencies. In a last-ditch effort, the U.S. puts together a special task force to hunt down and stop the drug cartel.
The task force consists of:
– Kim Evans, a gang-affiliated street kid-turned-FBI agent
– Eddie Guerra, a DEA agent with a chronic gambling habit
– Ben McCall, a brutal LAPD detective and descendant of Ray McCall from the original Call of Juarez
As the task force trio searches for the head of the cartel, they’re confronted with a variety of challenges that take them on a journey from Los Angeles, California, through Arizona and New Mexico to Juarez, Mexico. To complicate things further, Kim, Eddie and Ben each have their own personal challenges and demons to face, which makes for a complex and high-adrenaline gaming experience driven by a rich storyline evident throughout the Call of Juarez franchise.
Key features include:
– Three player online co-op with Kim Evans, Eddie Guerra and Ben McCall
– Gamers can play the entire campaign with each of the three characters; each character has his/her own unique story and ending
– Huge selection of weapons including pistols, machine guns, sniper rifles, anti-air weapons and more
– Wide variety of maps and missions including punitive raids, witness protection, undercover missions, and car chases
Disney Interactive Studios and TT Games announce that they will be releasing Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, coming out on all systems!
- Wii™ console
- Xbox 360®
- PSP® (PlayStation®Portable)
- Games For Windows
- Nintendo DS™
It will be released in collaboration with the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie On Stranger Tides in May 2011. The Video Game will be based on all four movie’s Pirates of the Caribbean -The Curse of the Black Pearl, Pirates of the Caribbean – Dead Man’s Chest, Pirates of the Caribbean – At world’s End as well as the upcoming fourth film, On Stranger Tides.
As with all Lego games it will incorporate humor, puzzles and a world of lego of course. Boasting up to seventy charcters, two player co-op, more than twenty levels and of coarse free play. Sword fighting never looked as much fun!
EA Play Label and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced the final installment of the Harry Potter saga, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows™ – Part 2 the videogame. Based on the upcoming movie , Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 the videogame promises an unforgettable interactive finale.
This first trailer sets the stage for the conclusion to a thrilling journey. Players will step into the shoes of Harry Potter as he and his friends embark on a dangerous, and urgent, quest to locate and destroy the remaining Horcruxes, and with them, Voldemort. Experience iconic locations like never before in this harrowing showdown between good and evil — the fate of the wizarding world rests in the balance in this final battle of Hogwarts.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 the videogame, licensed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, will be available for Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3, Wii™, Nintendo DS and PC in July 2011.
I really hope this doesn’t disappoint, coming from developers Techland I don’t think it will. Their first big hit for me was Call Of Juarez that game was awesome so good in fact I will never trade it in and often go back for a visit to the wild west.. Great hopes for DeadIsland.
Want to see something nearly as scary as the trailer check out these video game stats….
Since the release of the game trailer
– more than 100.000 fans on the official Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/deadislandgame) in less than a week
– listed in the “Most Popular” category of YouTube, more than 2.7 million viewers and constantly rising
– featured on movie media like Variety, Ain’t-It-Cool-News, Empire and SFX Magazine, and non-gaming media like The Guardian and The Independent
– immediately listed in the “Top 10 trending topics” on Twitter and close to 3.2 million Tweets about the game.
The L.A. Times asks if this could be “The best trailer in years?”
CBS News ask: “Will Video Game Trailer Make You Cry Like a Baby?”
The New York Post says: “I want to visit Dead Island”
So if that’s not enough to get you to watch the video I don’t know what is……