Call Of Juarez – Cartel
Call of Juarez
To me stood out from anything else when it first debuted but it seem’s to be going from bad to worse judging by this video? I much prefered the old wild west version that was Call Of Juarez, one character that stood out for me was Reverend Ray they should have kept along that story line with much the same character’s but this seem’s to have fallen off the beaten track altogether.
With no release date confirmed only that it will be summer 2011, I will still be purchasing from day one but tut tut Techland what have you done?? I let you decide!
Should the above video have been named ” Dog the Bounty Hunter ” and released as that!!!
Press Release info:
Call of Juarez: The Cartel keeps the unique themes of the Wild West intact while taking gamers on an action-packed adventure set in present day. As with past Call of Juarez games, Call of Juarez: The Cartel is from inception to execution, a Western shooter. Call of Juarez: The Cartel has a deep and gritty storyline that begins with a fictional drug cartel bombing a U.S. law enforcement agency, devastating the building and killing hundreds of people. The attack is a surprise, leading the U.S. to believe that cartel members had somehow infiltrated federal agencies. In a last-ditch effort, the U.S. puts together a special task force to hunt down and stop the drug cartel.
The task force consists of:
– Kim Evans, a gang-affiliated street kid-turned-FBI agent
– Eddie Guerra, a DEA agent with a chronic gambling habit
– Ben McCall, a brutal LAPD detective and descendant of Ray McCall from the original Call of Juarez
As the task force trio searches for the head of the cartel, they’re confronted with a variety of challenges that take them on a journey from Los Angeles, California, through Arizona and New Mexico to Juarez, Mexico. To complicate things further, Kim, Eddie and Ben each have their own personal challenges and demons to face, which makes for a complex and high-adrenaline gaming experience driven by a rich storyline evident throughout the Call of Juarez franchise.
Key features include:
– Three player online co-op with Kim Evans, Eddie Guerra and Ben McCall
– Gamers can play the entire campaign with each of the three characters; each character has his/her own unique story and ending
– Huge selection of weapons including pistols, machine guns, sniper rifles, anti-air weapons and more
– Wide variety of maps and missions including punitive raids, witness protection, undercover missions, and car chases