Fable 3 – Understone Quest Pack
Having only started to play Fable 3 myself this comes as a shock to have DLC so soon but its all good and sounds very interesting. Its available starting 23rd Nov 2010 on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for 400 Microsoft Points which does not sound too expensive for what you’re getting.
The new Game Add-on grants fans access to three unique experiences, including a journey through the mysterious town called Understone, tucked beneath the bustling streets of Bowerstone.
Designed by the peculiar mind of inventor Montague Hummes following the uncertain events that unfolded in “Fable II,” Understone brings new houses and stalls to own, creatures to conquer and a mystery to solve. The “Understone Quest Pack” brings more action and adventure your way with the following quests:
“The Voice”: In the main quest, explore the mysterious underground land built by Montague Hummes in fear of the Spire in “Fable II”
- Discover the origin of the voice that controls the people of Understone
- Features a moral decision that will lead to two drastically different outcomes in Understone
“Shooting Range”: After defeating Saker during your quest to become King or Queen, the remaining Mercenaries have turned their camp into a tourist attraction. The main attraction being the re-playable shooting range mode
- Beat the high scores to win three prizes that can be used while playing the mini-game: the Marksman 500 (gifted to players for downloading the pack), Money Shot (prize) and Black Dragon (prize)
“The Wheel of Misfortune”: After Reaver vacated his home, he set up a venture for budding heroes to replay the thrilling arena-based challenges within his new dwellings
- Beat the high scores to win three new weapons that can be used while playing in the mini-game: The Full Monty (gifted to players upon downloading pack), Dirty Harriet (prize) and Dead Ned’s Revolver (prize).
Also coming soon, fans will see some positive changes to the “Fable III” gameplay via a Title Update. Lionhead Studios has been hard at work addressing gameplay issues in the massive world of Fable III. Title update fixes will address the following and more:
- General gameplay progression and spawning issues
- Sanctuary map and audio functionality
- Isolated corrupted game saves
- General performance surrounding Orbs, audio, frame rates and other features
I do have to say the frame rates seem a little bit buggie at times. No new achievements for the DLC aahhhh!
For more information head over to LionGate